is a lightweight, modular, remotely-controlled target observation and acquisition system designed for combat multi-tasking. It provides superior portable day and night observation, by allowing quick deployment under variable field conditions. ARIEL
utilizes either built-in Video Motion Detection (VMD) or seismic sensors to detect movements (humans or vehicles), awaken the system and slave its camera to a detected target.
The sensors’ sensitivity can be easily adjusted by the user before or during the mission.
The system’s core building block is ROSS – Seraphim’s back-bone Remote Observation Surveillance System:ROSS (ARIEL)
main technical features and advantages include:
- Dual (day/ thermal) observation capability including VMD
- Camouflage-friendly design
- Minimum energy consumption
- Multiple communication support (WiFi, Cellular, Satellite)
- Easily integrated with C4I Systems
- Full synergy with a variety of sensors
can be covertly located, while aiming and stealthily investigating an area or object of interest without being noticed. It communicates the real time situation picture by video via WiFi, cellular or satellite communication for a quick tactical response.