ROSS – Remote Observation Surveillance System
The Next Generation in Autonomous Unattended Imaging Sensors
“Seraphim Optronics” latest version for Autonomous Unattended for Ground Surveillance solutions.
The ROSS presents technological breakthrough combining live video imaging (thermal and day cameras), multi communication methods, energy efficiency, and high survivability.
The ROSS is a wireless all-in-one system providing full communication flexibility (onboard Wi-Fi, cellular, wired, and satellite-optional) it also includes onboard VMD, GPS, and compass.
The ROSS is remotely controlled for day-night surveillance, and is ideal for short or long-duration missions, with outstanding low (SWaP) performance (Size Weight and Power).
- Internal pan & tilt- field of regard 90º with no external moving parts
- Adaptable energy kit for long last operational missions
- Energy management using hibernate and sleep modes
- Range of onboard communication possibilities – Integral Wi-Fi, 4G, LTE (slot for SIM card), LAN for external SATCOM
- Powerful and sophisticated command and control software
- Easy integration with various C4I systems
- Onboard video- processing, recording, and VMD
- Size, Weight & Power efficient (SWaP)
- Easily camouflaged- no external motion, noise, or reflection
- Easy to use
- Wide area coverage
- Effective for both defense and intelligence missions
- Designed to assimilate in the landscape
- lightweight and robust design to meet and operate at any weather conditions
- No electrical or communication infrastructure required